SMPP Gateway is preferred for high volume SMS traffic between ESME and SMPP server. SMS termination through SMPP gateway requires one SMPP client at your application end to connect with remote SMPP Gateway (SMSC).
There are many SMPP gateway provider in India. Choosing the right one is difficult. Every SMPP gateway provider in India has there own terms and condition. The most difficult terms is monthly volume commitment. If you traffic is not very high initially but you still want to give your users a better experience in terms of faster delivery, then you do not have any choice but to find a good SMS agreegator who can offer you SMPP Gateway without any volume commitment.
At SMSLane, we always believe in empowering developer and re-seller community. With our experience of more than a decade, we have come with a ready use SMPP gateway API for developers and re-seller. Our technical team can help you with necessary integration in your existing application and you can leverage our SMPP gateway.
Our SMPP SMS Gateway API is widely used by Enterprises, SMS Aggregators , whole Sellers and agreegators to connect their Enterprise application or software to send Transactional and promotional Bulk SMS to their Clients all over the globe. It also supports sending of all kinds of SMS including concatenated SMS, binary SMS and Unicode messages.
Feature of our SMPP Gateway API
- Support SMPP Version 3.4
- Binds Mode Supported: Transmitter, Receiver & Transceiver
- Multiple Sessions bind supported
- Panel to view Live Traffic and Delivery Reports
- Global SMS coverage
- Support for Transactional and Promotional SMS
- Powerful SMS Gateway with high throughput
- Secure and Reliable Routes/Gateways
Why choosing SMSLane as your SMPP Gateway?
- More than 10 Years of experience in messaging solution
- Proprietor technology with scalable SMS Gateway
- Mutiple Operator Connectivity for redundancy and faster delivery
- Load Balancing capability for maximum up-time
- Transparent billing
- 365 days of support
Call us today at 02656708585 to discuss your requirement.