For any business, marketing is the main pillar of the company. And every company use different-different marketing tool and service to Market their businesses. But there is one marketing tool that is part of almost every business marketing plan that is BULK SMS service.
Bulk SMS service is more reliable and effective compared to any other marketing tools.
NOW, Let’s comes to the question “WHAT MAKES BULK SMS SERVICE A GREAT MARKETING TOOL?”
There are many advantages of using bulk SMS marketing tool but below i am sharing 5 main benefits of sms marketing that stand apart SMS service from other marketing services.
1. Reach More with SMS: There are more than 5 billion mobile users in 2017(source) and the number is increasing rapidly. That shows that you can reach more consumers with an SMS than any other tool.
2. Connect with Customer: With SMS Service to connect with your customer is easier now. SMS service allows you to send a personalized text to your customer. So, you can send your greeting message or ask for service feedback and you can also send them language based massages also.
3. Cost Effective & reliable: When it comes to market your business or promote your product, there are many platforms you can go with but when it comes to cost most of the marketing platform are a bit more expensive.
But, when it comes to SMS services it is not just affordable but effective & reliable also.
4. Easy & time saving: It is easy because you just need to add content & your customer number and hit send button that’s it you are done.
And its time saving because you don’t have to create a long flyer or draft long newsletter; in SMS you have to just write important stuff about your product in 160 characters and you are all done to start your SMS marketing campaign.
5. High Open Rates: The best thing about SMS marketing is you will get high Open Rates. Research shows that 90% of all text messages are read within 3 minutes. With high open rates, you get high conversion rates.
This is all. NOW your turn
Tell me, are you using SMS as a marketing tool? If yes share your feedback in the comment box and if you are looking to start then check OUR PLAN here.